Saturday, September 4, 2010

P3 No Hidden Carb Fudge


No Hidden Carb Fudge for P3


For those that have made this before, I just added a little almond flavoring to it this time...really nice flavor! I will add it to the ingredients list

2 oz cream cheese
1 oz bakers chocolate (kind with no sugar)
2 TBSP sugar-free vanilla syrup (in the coffee isle)
2 TBSP cream
1 TBS almond flavoring

Melt the chocolate in a greased pan (I used coconut oil).

Add the cream cheese & stir. when blended well & sort of melted into the chocolate, add the cream, & simmer. Add the syrup & cook til it starts to get thick, spoon into a greased plate, or pie tin, I used coconut oil & a little bread loaf tin. Chill til firm in fridge.

I timed this recipe by 4 and used 2 little loaf tins. It turned out really yummy!

It has a very smooth taste, nothing bitter, I ate it all in 2 days...oopsie

No comments:

Post a Comment