Saturday, September 4, 2010

P3 Chocolate Delight


This is the chocolate delight recipe but put into little molds to make candies.


I use equal parts of cocoa powder & coconut oil, add a little stevia. Pour it into the molds & refrigerate. Pop them out when done. I altered some by putting sliced almonds in the mold first, then pour the chocolate on top. Some I put half chocolate in the mold, then some almond butter, & then to the top with chocolate again to make like an almond butter chocolate kiss. If you dont like the dark chocolate taste you can add some heavy cream to the chocolate, it will make it more like milk chocolate with still no sugar.

*Coconut oil is supposed to be very good for you, it helps in weight loss & gives you energy. If I have a candy every day, I get my daily dose...hee hee

No comments:

Post a Comment